MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional and it was last updated on 2014-08-28. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, WinME, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Windows 8.
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt and chain transmissions with more sprocket wheels
(max. 15). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the
following main tasks:
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a change in the position of the selected sprocket
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- Support of 2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, TurboCAD)This module is a part of MITCalc -
Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt
connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
MITCalc - Multi pulley calculation (version 1.19) has a file size of 1.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 299 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.